RecordingOur recording studio features the usual two-room layout – the live room, where the music happens, and the control room, where the mixing and capturing happens. Whether you are a voiceover artist, a singer-songwriter, a five-piece band or anything in between, we have everything you need to capture your unique sound.
We also capture multi-tracks of live performances at venues throughout the South of England.
What We Do
about the StudioPlease click on the items below for more information on the recording studio
- Studiocraft LX7ii 32 Channel Analogue Desk
- Lexicon MX200 Multi-effects processor
- Behringer Multicom Pro-XL 4 channel compressor
- Behringer FBQ3102 Equaliser
- Focusrite Scarlett
- Rackmount PC with Prosonus Studio One 4
- 24-channel XLR snake (leads to Live Room)
- Shure SM58s & Sennheiser E845 Dynamic Mics
- Shure SM57 Instrument Mics
- Shure PG42 Condenser Mic
- AKG Drum Mics
- Fender Twin Reverb + effects pedals
- Shure SRH440 Headphones
- TOA Speakers
- DI boxes and plenty of cables
- Mic and Music Stands
- Yamaha CP4 Digital Piano
- Roland TD25K V-Drums or
- Mapex Mars Rock Fushion Drum kit
- Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano
- Roland TD25K V-Drum Kit
- Mapex Mars Rock Fusion Drum Kit
- 1961 American Fender Stratocaster
- Ibanez GRS200 Bass
- Yamaha CPX-700 II Acoustic Guitar
Our recording rates including the hire of all equipment and having a technician working with you throughout your session. The day rate is for 12-hours. The price for recording live on location includes travel time, but not expenses.
Live Per Hour
Editing per Hour
Meet the Team
Phin set up HMS in 1994, focusing on tuition, composition and recording. He heads up the tuition side of the studio, and is often to be found on the live side of the glass and gigging with local bands.
David joined HMS following completion of his BTEC in media. He has worked as a sound engineer and audio editor since 2013. He heads up the recording and rehearsal side of the studio, and runs the desk for most sessions.
Click on the images below to enlarge them
What People Say
N J – Voiceover Artist
T Cooper – Rookswood
J Warner – Actor
Either fill in the form below or call us on 01420 375370
For bookings, we ask that you read through and sign our Terms and Conditions.