RehearsalOur live studio room has space for up to five people to practise together. Featuring excellent acoustics and with all equipment hire included in the price, we have everything you need for great rehearsal sessions. We can even provide a technician to operate the control room equipment and ensure everything is working exactly as it should.
What We Do
about the Studioclick on the items below for more information:
- Shure SM58s & Sennheiser E845 Dynamic Mics
- Shure SM57 Instrument Mics
- AKG Drum Mics
- Fender Twin Reverb + effects pedals
- Shure SRH440 Headphones
- EV Electro Voice Speakers
- DI boxes and plenty of cables
- Mic and Music Stands
- Yamaha CP4 Digital Piano
- Roland Juno DS-76 Keyboard Synth
- Roland TD25K V-Drums + Superior Drummer kits
- US Fender Stratocaster
- Ibanez GRS200 Bass
- Yamaha CPX-700 II Acoustic Guitar
The equipment includes:
- Studiocraft LX7ii 32 Channel Analogue Desk
- Cymatic uTrack 24 Channel Multi-Track Recorder
- Behringer X32 Rack
- Pair of KRK Rokit RP5 G3’s (For Tracking)
- Presonus Studio One 4 DAW
- 24-channel XLR snake (leads to Live Room)
Whether or not you opt for having a technician on hand during your practice session, one of us will be there to help you set up and go through a full sound check. One of us is also on site at all times, in case you have any issues. Day rate is for 12 hours.
Meet the Team
Phin set up HMS in 1994, focusing on tuition, composition and recording. He heads up the tuition side of the studio, and is often to be found on the live side of the glass and gigging with local bands.
David joined HMS following completion of his BTEC in media. He has worked as a sound engineer and audio editor since 2013. He heads up the recording and rehearsal side of the studio, and runs the desk for most sessions.
Click on the images below to enlarge them
Either fill in the form below or call us on 01420 375370
For bookings, we ask that you read through and sign our Terms and Conditions.